1. LoboFerozX Web Design requires 50% of the total amount due before starting work on a custom web site design. The remaining balance must be paid upon completion of the project or 90 days after beginning the project, whichever comes first, regardless of project status.
2. All content for the web site is to be provided by the Client.
3. LoboFerozX Web Design will only use materials that are in accordance with copyright laws and the Client will not provide material to LoboferozX Design for use in a web site design that violates such laws.
4. LoboFerozX Web Design shall not be held liable for the accuracy of any information supplied by the Client and contained in Client’s website.
5. LoboFerozX Web Design will be given final approval of a design by the Client before developing the web site. Changes to the design after approval has been given and development has begun are not included in the initial agreement and are therefore billed at an hourly rate.
6. LoboFerozX Web Design and Client shall agree to a schedule of deadlines before commencing work on a project. Meeting project deadlines will be dependent on the provision of content/information for the project by the Client. Failure by Client to provide content/information promptly will result in the project deadline being re-scheduled.
7. The cost estimates agreed upon by LoboferozX Web Design and Client are based on the requirements specified in the accepted proposal. Any change in the requirements or delays in communication will have a direct impact on the cost of the project.
8. All payments to LoboFerozX Web Design are non-refundable.
9. On the agreed completion date or milestone the Client will be invoiced for the agreed fees as detailed in the Proposal.
10. In case any invoice is overdue for more than 10 days, LoboFerozX Web Design reserves the right to stop work without any further communication.
11. LoboFerozX Web Design sends all invoices on email only and all invoices are due on presentation.
12. LoboFerozX Web Design will not give out Client’s confidential information, including but not limited to names, addresses and trade secrets. LoboFerozX Web Design agrees to take reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized disclosure of confidential information.
13. A valid cancellation will take place if the same is communicated in writing (with authorized signature of Client) and is mutually agreed upon or full and final payment having been received by LoboFerozX Web Design with respect to project.
14. This Agreement is effective as of the Effective Date and shall continue unless terminated; LoboFerozX Web Design may terminate this Agreement after five (5) days’ written notice to Customer if Customer materially breaches this Agreement, including, without limitation, failure to pay, and fails to cure such breach during such five (5) day period; and (c) upon the termination of this Agreement, Customer will pay LoboFerozX Web Design for all Services provided to Customer by LoboFerozX Web Design prior to termination.
15. LoboFerozX Web Design warrants that the Web site will conform to specifications or acceptance criteria agreed to by the parties when delivered to Customer and for a period of one (1) year thereafter (the “Warranty Period”) and that LoboFerozX Web Design will perform the services in material conformity to the specifications contemplated hereunder in a professional and workmanlike manner. LoboFerozX Web Design, warranties and representations hereunder will not extend or apply to any Web site modified by any party other than LoboFerozX Web Design In the event that Customer discovers an Error in the Web site during the Warranty Period, LoboFerozX Web Design, sole responsibility will be to use reasonably commercial efforts to correct such Errors. “Error” means any reproducible error, problem, or defect resulting from (i) an incorrect functioning of the Background Technology that materially affects the functionality of the Web site or (ii) any failure of the Web site delivered to Customer to materially meet the specifications or acceptance criteria. All warranty claims not made in writing within the Warranty Period shall be deemed waived. LoboFerozX Web Design warranty obligations are personal to Customer and may not be extended to any third party.
16. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, the Services and Customer Web sites are provided “as is,” and LoboFerozX Web Design expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, express, implied, or statutory, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Each party acknowledges that it has not entered into this Agreement in reliance upon any warranty or representation except those specifically set forth herein. Unless an approval process is specified herein or in a Statement, all Web sites provided by LoboFerozX Web Design to a Customer will be deemed accepted when delivered.
17. LoboFerozX Web Design reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time and from time to time in its sole discretion, and to determine whether and when any such changes apply to both existing or future customers. LoboFerozX Web Design may make changes or modifications to referenced policies and guidelines without notice to you. Your continued use of the Services following Website Pros’ posting of any changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
18. These terms and conditions apply to custom web design. Other projects or services may be bound by separate terms and conditions.